Produced in 1999
Intended for first aid at home or when traveling, treatment of wide range of diseases and face cosmetology.
- individual self-correction of the device tuning to particular patient;
- “SCENAR-therapy” — basic action mode for expert evaluation and treatment;
- additional intermittent mode of action for treatment of loco-motor disorders and for prolonged action during self-treatment;
- multilevel expert evaluation of the state of the area being acted upon;
- analysis of asymmetries of the areas;
- exact dosing.
- multilevel regulation of action energy
- state of the area being acted upon
- activity and changes in the area during treatment
- contact of the electrodes with skin
- end of dose
Two galvanic cells, size ÀÀA, 1.5V